Monday, November 24, 2008

How do I make sure I look cool

I want CUVVA to look cool, edgy and innovative!!!!, how do i do that?

I have always found that if you hang out with cool and in the know people it rubs off on you. Well this is my plan which I think translates to; If your business partners with the experts then they will guide you in the right direction.

Well today I was stoked that my business partner when it comes to Art Direction Kindred Design for CUVVA had some exposure on a site that is pretty well publicized in the design community Lost at E Minor . Check out his profile Lost at E Minor.

The future challenge I can see happening is making sure the site design that Webmanage is delivering for CUVVA Is in line with my vision and also Andrew's @ Kindred Design.

I feel lucky enough to have found Kindred Design, especially as they have experience in the Industry that CUVVA is in. see some of their work below



This is one of my favorite's



No comments: